Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Celebrate!

Hi and welcome to my blog. We have sunshine today! We have had quite a few days of gray, so I am glad to see the sun. I am sharing a birthday card I made using one of Penny Black's wild cats. I just love these fun cats! I made a shaker card and added birthday confetti inside. I also used a background from my stash where I had used acrylic paint, stencils and stamps on it. 

At Double Trouble the challenge is to Layer It Up. I have 4 layers on this card - background, shaker window, frame, and then stamp die and sequins on the front.



Stamp:  Good Day - Penny Black
Die:  Celebrate - Pink & Main
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:  

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  February 2021 (frame)
Double Trouble:  Layer It On ( 4 layers )
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes


7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh my! How fun is this with the cat running off with the balloon! Fabulous shaker card April!

Bunny said...

Beautifully layered. The shaker element is fun and that PB cat is great. [Bunny]

Kellianne said...

What a cute and happy card! I was rejoicing about having sun here today too. Yay for a break from the gray! Thank you for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

Conniecrafter said...

How cute and fun is that, you did a great job with the layering and I like how you used one of your backgrounds for inside the shaker, has a great festive feel!

Donna Scholz said...

Fun card, April! Love that cat running away with the balloon! Lots of layers and lots of fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Very nice shaker card and love the kitten riding on a balloon, looks like it's pretty close to popping. Fun layout and great layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...

As a fancier of cats, this card brought a smile to my face - so cute! Perfect layout for the festive vibe. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #77.

Blog Archive