Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Dies Series #3

 Welcome to my blog! In this die series I am trying to use dies in my stash that I have never used yet! I always like to have wedding and anniversary cards ready when those occasions come up. Today I am showing a monochromatic card I made using a Spellbinders die called Flower Garden. I am not one to use all dies on a card because I also like to add some stamping, but I liked how this die stood on its own. 



I also added some flowers I had in my stash using Tim Holtz's Tattered Flower Garland die. They were colored using Twinkling H2Os. I punched some ferns to add to the flower at the top. The background was also in my stash. It was made by patting 3 different colors of cube stamp pads onto glossy card stock.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Dies R Us:  Anything Goes #162


5 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty color, die cut and design April.

Hugs diane

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely work, April. Love the monochromatic look!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully done, yes some dies just call to be used by themselves or with other dies like you have done beautifully!

Bunny said...

I love the monochromatic look. The dies are great and the color is fabulous. Lovely card. [Bunny]

Diane said...

Very beautifully designed and love the colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Blog Archive