Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 16, 2021

Christmas Kitty

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I try to make Christmas cards all through the year so  that I won't be so rushed when Christmas is approaching. I am showing a Christmas card I made using this cute kitty image from Penny Black. 



I used two different embossing folders on the background (trees and snow). The green card stock had a white core, so I sanded the snow so that it woud look like snow falling. I swiped Distress Peeled Paint ink over the trees to make them stand out. The image was fussy cut and adhered to the card.

Stamp:  To All Stamp Set - Penny Black
Embossing Folders:  Trees and Snow - Sizzix (Tim Holtz)
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Cute



5 comments:

Bunny said...

I love how you sanded it to look like snow. That kitty is so cute. Great card, April. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute card, April! The sanded snow is a great effect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and clever the way you sanded the snow to look white. I have not used two embossing folders at the same time so this was a new idea to me too. Take care and stay well.

Conniecrafter said...

I just love how you combined these embossing folders!

Diane said...

Too cute this design is just adorable.

Hugs Diane

Blog Archive