Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Dies Series #7

 Hi and welcome to my blog! I am showing another card using an unused die in my stash! This is such a fun die!




Dies:  Donut Fold Along card - Sizzix
Stitched Circle - Gina Marie

Stamps:  Crazy Things (hat) - Tim Holtz
Face - Pink & Main
Birthday Saying - Unknown

1.5 Circle Punch - Paper Shapers
Paper:  Celebration - American Crafts
Matte Enamel Dots - Eyelet Outlet

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a happy day!








5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such fun, April! What a great die! Would be fun for a party invitation too!

Bunny said...

This is a yummy looking shaped card. I love the colors. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

that is so fun, I have never seen this die before!

Diane said...

Awesome fold and what an adorable design.

Hugs Diane

Colton A said...

Thhis is a great post

Blog Archive