Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, January 6, 2022

A Christmas Gift

Happy New Year and welcome to my blog! I am already starting my Christmas cards for 2022! It is never too early to start. This way I am not crunched near the end to get my cards done. This green card stock has a white core, so the dry embossing stands out more.


Stamp:  to all...  -  Penny Black
Embossing Folder:  Christmas Tree - Darice
Santa Hat and Star Stickers
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Red Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes


4 comments:

Marianne said...

you have made a prety card April

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Glad you mentioned you started on Christmas cards. I looked at the prompts as I plan to participate for my first prompt.

Your card is darling. The embossed image looks terrifice with your mouse. It grounds the tree quite nicely.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness the mouse with the bird it just too cute, love it with the embossed tree!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet Christmas scene! You are going to be way a head in 2022! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Blog Archive