Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Punches Series #1

Hi and welcome to my blog. Each year I have a series on my blog where I try twice a month to use things in my stash or use things that I have not crafted with for a long time. This year I want to bring out my punches and actually use them! They have been neglected for way too long! What in your stash have you not used in forever? Here is my first punch card for this year. I am always in need of birthday cards, so that is what I started with for this year's series. I punched each color of card stock diagonally and layered them. I used some of the punched out stars to add interest. This fun cat image from Penny Black just makes me happy!



Stamp:  Good Day Stamp Set - Penny Black
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and a Happy New Year!

Challenge entered:

Penny Black:  Anything Goes


3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that is a fun image, love all the colors you used and great use of the stars to embellish it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute. Love the layers. I have dies and stamps I bought as far as 2 years ago due to DT work. Stamped out an SU STAMP I bought two years ago today.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I love this colorful creation! So fun!!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I hope you will join us for the February Challenge too. ♥ Sue Kment

Blog Archive