Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Punches Series #2

Welcome to my blog and to my punches series! This year I am focusing on using my many punches that I have not used in a long time. Unfortunately this time of year it seems like there is a lot of sickness going around. I have made this get well card to have on hand, just in case I need one in a pinch. I used a pretty Fiskars punch for the border on my card.



Stamp:  Brushed Flower - Rubbernecker
Stand Up 4 Sentiments - Stamps of Life
Punch - Fiskars
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2204
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

that is just beautiful, love your coloring of the flowers, great punch border to go with them!

Blog Archive