Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Book Binding Card

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a book binding card I made using a background I made with an embossing folder, inks and water. First you sponge on colors of dye ink, spritz the debossed side of the embossing folder with water then place the inked side of the card stock on the spritzed surface and fold over the embossing folder. Just hold down the folder for a bit to let the water soak in. There will be a pretty pattern as the water dries. I am entering this card into the Butterfly Challenge and I used 2 of the 4 colors - Bondi Blue and Bougainvillea. I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add A Die Cut and Dare 2B Artzy - Anything Goes


Stamp:  Butterfly Kisses - BoBunny
Die:  Wildflower Stems - Tim Holtz
Embossing Folder:  3D Flower Swirls - Tim Holtz
Distress Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a lovely day!




4 comments:

AlisonC said...

I love this colour (these colours) and the background is very subtle and pretty. I must try. x

Conniecrafter said...

It turned out beautiful April, I love the colors in your background, they compliment the colors in your butterfly so pretty!

Sue from Oregon said...

Beautiful technique! So eye catching! ♥ Sue Kment

Mrs A. said...

Love the subtle background you have achieved using the embossing folder and inks. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Blog Archive