Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Punches Series #5

Hi and welcome back to my punches series. It has been fun going through all my many punches and actually using them! I love this present punch and I need to use it more often. It would be good to use on a Christmas card too.


Stamp:  cat from the Good Day stamp set - Penny Black
             Saying - Just For Fun

Punch:  Martha Stewart
Die:  Small Circle - Spellbinders
Paper:  Pretty Pastels - Creek Bank Creations

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Have a happy day!

Challenges entered:

Dare 2B Artzy:  Anything Goes
Paper Funday:  Anything Goes #39
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes/Bright Colors

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Dang this is cute April! This is a perfect birthday card with the great die cut and the fun PB kitty! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, fun use of that punched border with this cute and fun image, sure to bring a smile!!

Donna Walls said...

Such a fun image and you've colored it wonderfully. I also like the die cut in the background, it adds the perfect interest to the card. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Blog Archive