Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Punches Series #6

Hi! I am here again with another punch card. This month I decided to use some birthday punches. I love this cupcake punch. It makes a nice border on a birthday card.  As you can see, I used artistic liberty and colored the animals a bit differently! I am entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes/Bright Colors.


Stamp:  from the Time To Celebrate stamp set - Penny Black
Punch:  EK Success

Dies:  Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Dotted Oval - Sizzix

Paper:  Perfectly Plaid - Lawn Fawn
Enamel Dots:  Echo Park
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

The bright colours look good and that is a lovely punch. Vee xx

Conniecrafter said...

that is a very cute image and border punch, fun coloring of them, and like the plaid paper

Helen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive