Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Punches Series #7

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am sharing another card that I made using punches. I used 3 punches in a set to make a flower. The flower is used on the card to serve as a latch to hold the flap down. I also used a leaf punch to add the leaves to the flower. 


          Here is what the inside of the card looks like.


Stamps:  Butterfly - Woodware
               Frame:  Vine Borders - Our Daily Bread
               Saying:  Hero Arts
Flower Punches :  We R Memory Keepers
Leaf Punch:  Martha Stewart
Paper:  Summer Flowers - Craft O'Clock

 I would also like to enter this card in the Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Easter/Spring, the ModSquad Challenge: Anything Goes and Pammies Inky Pinkies: Anything Goes #2214


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Wow this is just gorgeous, Beautiful papers and I love the design of the card, your punch flower makes a great closure for it!

Tracie said...

What a beautiful card. I love your choice of color in making this card. And a butterfly always adds such a great addition to any card. Thanks for playing along with us on PIP Challenges.

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful. I love the vintage, shabby chic look, and that butterfly is gorgeous. Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
Judy~ MSC Designer

Blog Archive