Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Mason Jar Flowers

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a card I made using a stamp and die set from Stampendous. I stamped and die cut the jar from acetate and colored on the back side using Sharpie markers. The flowers were colored using Distress Oxide inks, cut out with a die and adhered to the card. I would like to enter this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes challenge. They are showcasing Stampendous stampes this week! I would also like to enter this card in The Cut It Up challenge - April Showers Bring may Flowers.


Stamp:  Stamp and Die set - Stampendous
Inks:  Distress Oxide Inks - Ranger
Paper:  Ceremony - Stamperi

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a pleasant day!


4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So very pretty. I like the colours you made your flowers. And, I like the way you added you ribbon under the cut flower. Clever.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Great idea to cut the jar from acetate. It looks like the flowers are really "in" the jar! Clever! and very pretty.

Thanks for sharing your April Showers Bring May Flowers project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Conniecrafter said...

You did a beautiful job coloring that image on the acetate! Lovely Card!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love the bit of lacy pattern at the bottom of your background! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenges.

Blog Archive