Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Punches Series #8

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am back with another card for my punches series. Today I used a single punch from EK Success where when you punch the butterfly the wings pop up. I punched three in a row on the patterned paper border. I stamped the flower on vellum and embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored it on the back side with alcohol markers and fussy cut it.


Stamp: Flower - Unknown
            Leaves -  Altenew
Saying:  Sticker - Paper Studio
Punch:  Pop Up Butterfly - EK Success
Embossing Folder:  Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific way to use that punch for a border, your flower is lovely too!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Went to comment yesterday and blogger seemed to be down. I really like this card. The powerful red flower packs a punch and certainly draws interest in. The idea of how you punched up the butterflies is intriguing. Outstanding card.

Blog Archive