Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Going To A Party!

 Hi and welcome to my blog! I hope you are having a fine day. I will be going to my grandson's first birthday party tomorrow. Can't wait! This little mousey is on his way to one too. At the Penny Black Saturday Challenge the theme is Anything Goes with the option of Transport. I used this Penny Black stamp from the Time to Celebrate stamp set. 


Stamp:  Time to Celebrate - Penny Black
Paper:  Celebrate - Hampton Art
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Saying:  Stickers
Stars: (on balloon) - Stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2224
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes/Transport
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Add A Sentiment




4 comments:

Bunny said...

His first birthday! How special. Get lots of pictures and have fun. The card is very sweet. [Bunny]

Bonnie said...

What a sweet bicycle riding mouse with his gifts racing to the party! A special card for a special birthday! So glad to see this in the PBSC gallery!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a special time to be with your grandson. This is a terrific card especially with the addition of all the balloons.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww it is just adorable, love the different patterns on the balloons and that image is way too cute!

Blog Archive