Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Punches Series #12

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying your day. I found this card front in my stash already stamped with these pretty sunflowers. I just added a layered border punch to the bottom. I used gold washi tape, stars and some gold splatters to finish off the card.




Stamp:  Sunflowers - PSX
Punch:   Martha Stewart

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty stamp, all the gold touches are pretty with it and love the layering of your border punch!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, April, love the sunflowers and what a great idea layering the border punch on the bottom of the card, unique and clever!

Hugs
Sue

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a cute card. Lovely stamped image. Isn't it nice to find half finished cards.

Blog Archive