Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Punches Series #11

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here is card number 11 in my punches series! The background of this card was made by using a Martha Stewart wide border punch. I covered the card front with the punched strips to make a textured background.


I have also been  trying to use up a lot of things in my stash. I found these flowers and leaves that I had stamped and cut out from backgrounds that I had made. The saying is made from 3D stickers from a saying book. 

Stamps:  Flowers - Rubbernecker
               Leaves -  Spellbinders
Punch:    Martha Stewart

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Bright and Cheerful

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Bright and Cheerful

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love how you used the punches for the background, I will have to look and see if any of mine will make good backgrounds. Pretty flowers to put against it and like how you did the sentiment too!

Blog Archive