Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Skating Snowman

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a Christmas card I made using a stencil and this cute skating snowman. 



Stamp:  To All... Stamp Set - Penny Black
Stencil:  Winter Tree - Rubbernecker
Distress Inks - Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Embellishments:  White Enamel Dots
                                      Blue Embroidery Thread
                             Yellow Star Sticker

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Embellish It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Stencil It
Stencil Fun Challenge:  Anything with a Stencil







5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love this, he is too cute and the stencil looks like it was made to go with it

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A real cute snowman. I really love that pretty blue stenciling.

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is just BEAUTIFUL. Are you aware of our new STENCIL FUN challenge blog? We would love to have you come share this beauty with us ... such amazing inspiration! You can find the link under my name. Hope to see you there!

Darlene
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Darlene said...

YAY! I'm so happy you've come to share this sweet creation with us! Such beautiful stenciling inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Helen said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive