Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Stenciled Fall Background

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a card I made for the Stencil Fun Challenge. I used the optional theme, Fall Colors. Fall has been so pretty here this year. I DO love Fall colors! A fun thing happened when I stamped the birds over the stenciled background. You can see the texture on the birds! 


Stencil:  Leaves - Rubbernecker
Stamps:  Birds - Local King Stamp
Die:  Hello - Tonic
Oxide Inks:  Fossilized Amber
                   Carved Pumpkin
                   Aged Mahogany
                             Vintage Photo - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Stencil Fun:  Fall Colors



2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

pretty background and I do love the texture on the birds

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gosh, just look at that pretty background. The colours are just so beautiful. I haven't had time to play with stencils. As soon as I get home I've got to prep for the Zoom meeting.

Blog Archive