Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Birthday Shaker Card

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I have made a shaker card for Gina K's Monthly Mix Challenge. I used a small plastic bag to put my sequins in and attached the bag behind the die cut out. This way the card can go through the mail better because it is flatter. I watercolored the flowers using Distress Inks. 


Stamps:  Delightful Blooms - Gina K Designs
Die:  Alterations Collection - Sizzix (TH)
Sequin Mix:  Charleston - Catherine Pooler Designs
Distress Inks:  Kitsch Flamingo, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed -                              Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Such a pretty card! I love the sequin mix showing through. That sounds like a great shaker technique, less bulk.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my is that beautiful, lovely coloring and I like the peek a boo for the shaker, love these colors!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very pretty pretty shaker card. I love the colours you used

creative lady said...

I love your card, love the florals on it and love the shaker. Thanks for playing along with Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.

Blog Archive