Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Best Wishes

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I have made a card using a Hero Arts floral stamp and a fun technique. I stamped the the image and then colored it in using a white colored pencil. The pencil caused a resist when I sponged colors over the image. 


Stamp:  Togetherness Flower Bouquet - Hero Arts
             Saying - Unknown
Distress Oxide Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!

Challenges entered: 

Hero Arts:  May 2023 Monthly Challenge - Flowers
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2317
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Stamped
We Love Stamping:  Anything Stamped/In the Garden
Word art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #593-594

11 comments:

brenda said...

You achieved a very pretty finish with the white pen, I am guessing the base which created the resist is DI's of some sort. Many thanks for sharing and joining our May challenges at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful card with these flowers. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really pretty, April. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art and talent with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please know that I really appreciate you and I appreciate the art you share with us. I enjoy your art and I look forward to seeing what you will create next.
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely technique, thank you for sharing, you have achieved such a pretty result. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I do love the look of the flowers were some ink shines through, pretty inking and I like your strip of paper at the bottom!

Linby said...

what a great technique it looks amazing. Thanks so much for taking part at Stamping Sensations.

creationsnz said...

This is beautiful April! CarolG

Gerrina said...

So beutifully coloured and sponged! Love the contrast between the white and warm/sunny colours! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

BreAnn L. said...

So beautiful!

Jennifer Kotas said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge!

Karen L K said...

Pretty and a fun technique!

Blog Archive