Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Many Ways to Color #9

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am using a different way to color today called pointillism. Pointillism was originated by two artists, Georges Seurat and Paul Signac in the mid 1880s. I love the unique look of this technique. However, I would not want to paint this way on a big project! LOL! I used the nib point on my markers to tap little dots on the poppy that my good stamping friend gave me. 


Stamp:  Poppy - Hero Arts
Dies:     Butterfly - Cheery Lynn
             Stitched Ovals - Gina Marie
Embossing Folder: Emboss and Cut - Marianne
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

Challenges entered:

Hero Arts:  Flowers
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Stamped
We Love Stamping:  Garden


6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the Pointillism technique to colour the flower.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

brenda said...

A pretty fresh looking Poppy card, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Linby said...

This is so pretty with the lovely die cut too. and your pointilism looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Conniecrafter said...

You have done a beautiful job with the coloring on this, I too would say I wouldn't want to do it on too big of a project :) That is a gorgeous die cut with it too!

Michelle Peckham said...

So lovely! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

Kailash said...

Really pretty. Thanks so much for playing in the Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Blog Archive