Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Many Ways to Color #10

Hi and welcome to my blog. I pulled out my chalks that I have not used in ages to color the birds on my card today. I really enjoyed coloring with chalks again. I loved the way they blended so well. I found a background in my stash where I had stamped a plaid background with white acrylic paint and then blended on some ink colors. I used the die that went with the birds to cut out the image and then adhered the birds onto the background.


Here is the inside of the card with the rest of the saying.


Stamps:  Birds Stamps and Die Set - Cas-ual Fridays
               Plaid Background - Impression Obsession
Soft Pastels - Master's Touch

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, such pretty blending of the chalks on the birds, wow I haven't use my chalks in ages, that background is great with them!

Blog Archive