Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summerhaven Challenges


Here are 2 more cards that I have done for the SummerHaven challenges. The flower card is for the naked stamping challenge. In other words, we were to make a card using only the base of the card and stamp directly on the card -- no layers, embellishments, nothing else!!! This was a BIG challenge for me because I just love layers and embellishments on my cards. For the truck card we were to use navy blue and make a masculine birthday card. I love using this truck because it is so versatile. These challenges have been fun AND challenging for sure!

No comments:

Blog Archive