Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pretties By Bonnie

My good friend Bonnie let me use some of her pumpkin pretties to make a  few cards. I love them and I had so much fun making these Fall cards. I am sooooo glad Fall is finally here. The weather has been beautiful. These cards have helped me get into the Fall spirit. I hope you will go over to Bonnie's blog -- Bonnies Pretties and see all the great digital stamps that she has. Thanks, Bonnie, for the images!http://www.prettiesbybonnie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Bonnie McLain said...

Oh April... I love what you did with the pumpkins... and then you added some flowers too.. love it... I love the way you used them... I will also connect a link to these cards from my blog... Thanks again for playing with them...

Blog Archive