Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank You

At the Hero Arts challenge this week we were to make thank you cards and we were also to follow a color theme. My card ended up being a 5 x7 because I was trying to get in all the colors! LOL! You would think with the bazillion pieces of decorative paper I have that I could find a piece with some of these colors!! We were to use kraft, cranberry, slate blue, pine and snow! We also were to add shine, so I used gold pearls for the center of the flower and on the corners of the frame. I used a Martha Stewart border and corner punch to make the white frame. I stamped the Hero Arts Square Flower Etching stamp on kraft color card stock and popped it up in the middle of the frame. Under the ribbon I stamped the Impression Obsession swirl stamp in dark green. The saying is from a G Stamp set. The challenge can be seen here --
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/december-2010-contest-details/

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! Great job with the colour challenge. That's a lot to combine for one card but you've done a fabulous job! I love the frame you used for the sentiment too. Gorgeous!

Blog Archive