Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter Haven Challenges




Over on the Stamp Haven board we are having a Winter Haven challenge party this week. There are many challenges posted, some with prizes. We are having a good time. Here are some cards I have done for the challenges. The first one is for the number challenge. The second for the fruity challenge, third is black and white and make your own patterned paper challenge and the last is for the build a building challenge. I still have some more to go so stay tuned! You can click here to see all the challenges and please come join us for some winter fun!  http://www.stamphaven.com/forum/

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow you have been busy! Your cards are great. I like the house/cottage very creative way to make that. Great set of cards.

Olena said...

Very pretty cards! I like the house, too! Great job! Olena

Blog Archive