Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Join The Party

These last 2 cards have been birthday cards. It seems I always need them. So for this Cat's Pajamas sketch challenge, I made another one. This was a fun sketch and a fun card to make. I have not made a long card in a LONG time.  LOL! You can see the sketch here -- http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/ . I just love this Cat's Pajamas cat. I have used him a lot! The little dog is cute too. I was happy to use this birthday pad of paper that I bought recently. I have seen it many times and it would always catch my eye, so I finally bought it!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

A real BD party card! The colors are so cheerful and that cat and 'stuff' says it all!

Kate said...

This is such a fun, bright card! Your papers are fabulous - and so is that cat!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very fun and cute. Great papers and that cat... oh my.. hee hee

Blog Archive