Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You Are My Shining Star

At Stamp Something this week the challenge is to use red, white and blue and celebrate something. My anniversary was today, so I made this card with hubby in mind. I paper pieced the hippo right down to his toe nails! It seems that I have been paper piecing a lot lately. I also used some seam binding that I did not dye, for the bow. Inside the card says -- " You are my shining star!" This was a fun card to make. You can see the challenge by clicking here.  http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Cute name, April, for a wonderful card!! I love what you did with the hippo and that bird and your cut out is wonderful too! Along with that star and bow!

Blog Archive