Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Zentangles


On a the Two Peas discussion board we were discussing zentangles and how we can make them using stamps. If you do not know what zentangles are, here is a link. http://zentangle.com/gallery.php. These are a form of elaborate doodles. I have been intimidated with these, but thought I would try my hand at one today since we were discussing them and since I was going to try starting with stamps. I used my brand new butterfly from the dollar bin at Michael's and stamped it 3 times. I used an open flower stamp I had and stamped it 3 times. Then I started to doodle around them. It really isn't as hard as it looks and I really had fun with it. I also had some K&CO. paper that had a zentangle on it, so I used it as my inspiration. I would like to make some more and add some color, so hopefully I will upload some more soon. The first picture is the paper I used for inspiration and the second is my zentangle. I can see how you can get hooked on these!

1 comment:

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Oooh, I like this one too!

Blog Archive