Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 2, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy

I hope you are having a good start to your weekend. Yesterday I went to a Holiday Fair that really put me in the Christmas spirit! Today I enjoyed making another Christmas card for a couple of challenges. The challenge at House Mouse and Friends is to make a warm and fuzzy creation. I used red flocking on this House Mouse's warm and fuzzy hat! I also used the sketch from the Midnight Madness challenge #132. 

6 comments:

Gerlinde said...

So cute, April! I love House Mouse! ALl the elements go so well together! Cute!

Amanda R said...

Love the tag and the flourish and those colors are so sweet!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh what a fun, cheery card April!

Sue said...

This is adorable. Loving the blue, red and white color combo and your embellishments are perfect. This little guy looks like a pro going down the snow hill! Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, fab colouring, lovely design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) very cute image and the die cuts and buttons are fab :-)


thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive