Hello! I hope you have been having a good week. I have been doing some stamping and not much posting. I made a card for the Impression Obsession challenge -- Flower Power. The flower I used is the IO Peony C4486. It was fun to color with my new Distress markers. The flowers are so pretty here in our area already. I planted flowers in all my pots this week. So, it was fun to make a flower card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
- ► 2017 (65)
- ► 2016 (79)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (117)
- Technique Tuesday -- Glazed Pot
- Collecting Butterflies
- Tag Your It!
- Technique Tuesday -- Reverse Stamping
- Flower Power
- Technique Tuesday -- Faux Patina
- Happy Spring!
- Technique Tuesday -- Julie's Technique
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch -- Out in the Country
- Happy Easter!
- Technique Tuesday -- Spritzed Watercolor
- Celebrating Spring
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2011 (170)