Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stamping Gear Medallion

Hi Everyone! I made a card using the Stamping Gear that I demoed below. I decided to cut out one of the frames using a scalloped die. I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. Keep safe!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Apparently, I must have this item LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colours and how you used that great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and lovely colors and pattern.
    greetings from ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. It seems a little complicated but maybe not...great designs though. Happy to join the new DT at SNS. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!

Blog Archive