Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Calico Cats

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Friday. It is really rainy here. I want to show a card I made using these cute little cats from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Cats set. I joined a challenge on a stamping board where we were to use patterned paper. I love the look of paper piecing, so that is what I did with the cats. I also used patterned paper to make the rose. The Gypsy Red Velvet glitter is also courtesy of  Sparkle N Sprinkle. If you are having a dreary weekend too, I hope these kitties will put a smile on your face! Happy weekend!




7 comments:

  1. Very colorful and fun April! Those cute little kitties are sure to brighten any dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little group of kitties :0 Love the blingy background and the rosette on your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What bright and cheery calico cats! A sure recipient pleaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card, April - very cheery and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. April, love your colorful kitties, so creative! Background papers and that panel that the kitties are on look so nice. What a fun card!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the kitties are popped up off the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job doing the paper piecing. Worked great with these sweet kitties!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!

Blog Archive