Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, October 9, 2015

Christmas Gift

Hi and welcome to my blog! I want to share a clean and simple Christmas card I made. Clean and simple cards are a challenge for me because I love adding layers and embellishments. On this card I used the Memory Box Debutante and Frostyville frame dies. I embossed the blue frame using a dotted swiss embossing folder and added white embossing powder to the raised dots. The cute hedgehog is from Penny Black.








I also added some Waterscape glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle on some areas of the snowflake frame.







Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

Chocolate Coffee and Cards:  Animals
Penny's Paper Crafty:  Anything Goes #248
Penny Black:  Embossing
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Clean and Simple Christmas


7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Awwwww, so cute, April! Thanks for joining us in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope to see your pretty projects again.
happiness and hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card April. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Greta said...

Love how you framed the darling Hedgie--festive & beautiful card! Glad you joined us at PBSC!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a cutie! Love the background frame too April. Such a fun little Christmas card.

Gayatri said...

The background is fantastic Love it. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card.Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp CAS Christmas challenge :)
Gayatri

Michelle said...

A stunning creation with gorgeous colours and details - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Lori Kobular said...

This card is adorable!! I love the hedgehog and the frame dies that you used to make it! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #27!

Blog Archive