Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 27, 2017

Butterfly Garden

Hello and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a pull up card I made using the Altenew Butterfly stamp set. I love cards that have different folds and movement! I hope you enjoy seeing this fun card today. I am entering this card into the Altenew inspiration challenge. Here is the picture inspiration. Aren't these pretty colors?





Here is the front of my card when it is closed. I made the yellow frame for the butterfly by using a Martha Stewart punch.




When you pull up the card from the top you see the message inside and the 2 butterflies at the top. Here is the view of the card looking down on it.




This is a side view of the card. The instructions on how to make this card are here.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

Altenew Challenge: Inspiration
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Things With Wings
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes M2217

7 comments:

Donna said...

Darling card and fold! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna DT

Conniecrafter said...

I love the new ways to making cards, and this one looks fun, you did great with the colors, pretty framing of the butterfly!

Heather said...

So pretty!! And what a fun, interactive card! Great use of that beautiful combo. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous April. Love this fold, though at a quick look -it looks rather complicated! Thanks for giving us the instructions! Love the papers you chose and the image and the sentiment are lovely.

Glittered Paws said...

Such a pretty fold- have not made one of these in a long long time. Love interactive cards. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

Kath Stewart said...

wow April...your card is amazing with lots of gorgeous details...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy your weekend...hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

What a fun interactive card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Altenew Challenge!!

Blog Archive