Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Bits and Bobs #12

Hello! I hope you are having a good day. If you have been keeping up with my bits and bobs card series you know that I am trying to use up a lot of old things in my craft stash this year. Here is another card I made from some old items. Several years ago I cut out some dies from various colors of card stock in order to inlay the dies in different card stock colors. I still had some left. On this card I used the Heartfelt Creations Raindrops On Roses die by Spellbinders.







 I found this butterfly from Sparkle N Sprinkle, that was already stamped on card stock that I had glittered with fine clear glitter. I colored over the glitter using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it to place over the bow. 





Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Scrapy Land:  Anything Goes + Die
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Touchy Feely
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Emboss It

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Pink and green is one of my favorite winning color combinations and I love how you added the bit of yellow to the butterfly. This card definitely makes me smile!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty detail in that die, like it against that embossed background and love the sparkle in the butterfly!

Macarena said...

The dotted embossing is very pretty and delicate! Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card and such a pretty die you used! The embossed background looks fabulous and I love the sparkly butterfly!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land~hope to see you come back and join in again!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous card and I love that butterfly.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Blog Archive