Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! It seems that I am always needing birthday cards, so I am showing you a birthday card I made following the sketch challenge we are having this month at Just For Fun Stamps.



I ran white card stock through a dotted swiss embossing folder. The fun balloon patterned paper was cut using the Spellbinders Labels 8 die. I used Diamond Glaze on the dark pink balloon. You can see the shine on the right top of it. I colored and fussy cut the Gift Cube stamps and pop dotted them at the bottom of the card. I added polymer dots coming out of the open gift and green ribbons to the right side of the card. I used the birthday saying from the Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet.

I would love for you to join the sketch challenge for this month. You could win a gift certificate to the store! We would love to see your wonderful cards.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Shimmer and Shine



2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This card is awesome! I love your creativity with the sketch!

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so fabulous. Love the beautiful colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Blog Archive