Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thanks

Hi and welcome to my blog. Are you almost ready for Thanksgiving? I want to show you a card I made. It is not a Thanksgiving card but a thank you card. I used a Penny Black stamp and a thank you die. I love the Penny Black hedgehogs. So cute! I colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and added flowers and a bow. I cut the image out using a QuickKutz scallop die.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much! LOL!

Challenges entered:

Casual Fridays:  Gratitude With Attitude
Penny Black:  Thank You
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Furry Friends






8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A very sweet little card for a thank you! I love the coloring and the fun script of your die.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute April! Awesome coloring and the little flower embellishments finish this card off perfectly.

Conniecrafter said...

they are just too adorable, pretty coloring and just love the fancy font on the sentiment!

Lisa Mensing said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Gratitude with Attitude Challenge.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Amazing scene, such a sweet couple.
Hugs Anja

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your sweet Penny Black card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Gibmiss said...

Hi April
Fabulous card... love the cute image beautifully coloured...
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card! Love the colours too!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive