Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 8, 2017

'Tis The Season

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season. I want to show you a card I made using some Just For Fun stamps. I used part of the new stamp Couple Under The Light Post. I inked up just the light post and stamped it on my blue inked background. I added yellow stickles glitter for the light. I also stamped the Snowy Pine, sm. stamp using green ink onto the inked background. I then applied white Liquid Applique and clear stickles glitter to the tree and ground. This piece was matted to red card stock and adhered to patterned paper. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.  The squiggles under the sentiment are mine.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Just for Fun has a new challenge this month and we would love to see you join in. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!

Challenges entered:

One Crazy Stamper:  Christmas/Winter
Sugar Peas:  Anything Goes #38
The Paper Girls:  Stamping Fun



3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April! Love all the dimensional snow.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love the way you added the snow, great scene!

Nat said...

Beautiful card, The snowy details are awesome! Wishing you a Happy New Year! Thanks for playing along in this months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper! Hugs, Nat DT OCS

Blog Archive