Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 26, 2018

Hello Friend

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a good day. I made a winter card using the Large Cardinal stamp from Just For Fun Stamps. I have had a cardinal couple in my backyard for many years and I loved seeing them at my feeder. I am sad because I have not seen them for awhile. I hope they did not fly somewhere else. I saw a hawk flying around a few weeks ago and I am afraid he scared them off or worse! Hopefully I will see some more cardinals soon.



I also stamped the Just For Fun Large Pine Bough stamp twice onto white card stock. I colored and fussy cut them, then snipped around the edges with my scissor to fluff them up. I also added white Liquid Applique on them for "snow." I used a background die that someone gave me and added clear Stickles glitter on each star. I cut words using dies cut from kraft card stock and outlined them with a black sharpie marker.

 Don't forget that we have a challenge going on. Please join in and you might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!




3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful card! Hope your cardinals come back!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Stunning! The pine boughs are so dimensional! Love this April.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, great job on the fussy cutting of the pine, and pretty coloring of the bird, I love that background too!

Blog Archive