Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 12, 2018

Shabby Chic #5

Hi! I hope you are having a good day. It feels like Winter here today. I am looking forward to warmer Spring weather this weekend, so I made a Spring card in anticipation of it! I am back with another shabby chic card and once again I used a shaped card created by an svg cut. When looking through my stash I also found some tags from K&CO. that were the exact shape as my card, so I used the tag for the center of the card. I framed the saying from Sparkle N Sprinkle with a small die cut from my stash. The butterflies ( Sparkle N Sprinkle) were stamped on acetate, colored with alcohol inks, fussy cut and heated with a heat tool to bend the wings. The topper die is from the Spellbinders Butterfly die set. I stamped a Hero Arts script stamp, using light blue ink, across the base of the card and sponged the card with Distress ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Heartful Challenge:  Anything Goes + stamp
Jo's Scrap Shack: Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Easter/Spring Inspiration
Sunsational Challenge:  Anything Goes


7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet April! Love the shabby, chic look!

Conniecrafter said...

Stunning, such a pretty shaped card, love the framing for the sentiment and your pretty bow and flower combo! Those butterflies look terrific on the acetate and great idea with the shaping of the wings!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a gorgeous project April!! I love those detailed and dimensional butterflies and of course also the beautiful sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Sunsational Stamps!
Marji~DT

Juliet A said...

There are so many wonderful details that make up this card, but the one that moves me the most is the swarm of butterflies - you make me want to make a batch of my own!

Eileen said...

Love all the great details in your project, thank you for participating in Sunsational Stamps March Challenge!

Shylaashree said...

beautiful shaped card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunsational Stamps Challenge. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@SSC
Adhiraacreations

Blog Archive