Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, June 15, 2018

Happy Birthday

Hi and welcome to my blog! I have a birthday card to show you today, made with a Penny Black hedgehog from the Critter Party stamp set.


I made the frame using Martha Stewart punches. The saying is a piece of confetti. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the image and added it to the dotted embossed background. I used numbers patterned paper for the background and "lawn."



Thanks so much for stoppng by. Have a super day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper Challenge: Patterned Paper
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Frame It
Two Crafty Critter Crazies: Critter

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, this hedgehog is so cute! I love it! That is some really neat number paper to use for the birthday theme and your punching looks great!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Your card is so super adorable! LOVE your frame!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Conniecrafter said...

the hedgehog is too cute, I love the framing, love the delicate border

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet! Love the colors you used too!

Karen said...

Darling hedgehog, lovely color palette, and great layout design. Thanks for joining us at 2 Craft Critter Crazies

Paddington fan said...

A really fun and cheerful card, I love that cute hedgehog image and your fab frame. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at Penny Black Saturday Challenges this month and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
PBSC DT

Blog Archive