Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 9, 2018

Shabby Chic #13

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your day. I am back with another shabby chic card. For some reason I had a hard time getting this one together. I found the Spellbinders background die (Bow Elegance) in one of my bags that had already been cut out. I adhered it to white glitter card stock. I stamped the flower (by Recollections) onto another Spellbinders die, colored the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and pop dotted it to the center of the card. I added the Memory Box Fresh Foliage and Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly dies for embellishments. Ribbon and pearls were also added.



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a blessed day!





2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty card! I love the background die and the butterfly is a lovely decoration!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely diecut frame, the style goes with your stamped image, great details in the butterfly too!

Blog Archive