Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Blessed

Hi and welcome to my blog. Each month I have been trying to make several Christmas cards so that I won't be crunched when the Christmas season comes. I want to show you a Christmas card I made using a beautiful Penny Black stamp called Xmas Light. I have had this stamp for many years and I still love using it.


I stamped on kraft paper and colored with colored pencils. Colored pencils work so well on the kraft paper. After I colored I distressed the edges of the paper and crumbled it a bit. I added greenery by using a punch and the "berries" are polymer dots. I found the word, blessed, on a sheet of kraft colored stickers and added it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

CHNC Christmas Challenge: #407 Anything Goes
Penny Black:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a great distressed card. It has a lovely masculine feel...perhaps it is the kraft that suggests that. I love colouring on kraft and you are right...the pencil crayons work best. In fact, I have been pencil crayoning all my cards lately. I do not always post them though!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This card has such a traditional and vintage feel. Very pretty. I like the candle stamp!

Conniecrafter said...

I love the country feel to this card, love how you distressed it also and added the greenery!

Blog Archive