Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 21, 2018

We Three Kings

 Hello and Merry Christmas! I hope your Christmas is full of love, joy and peace.


The stamp I used on this card is the 3 Wise Men on Camels by Just For Fun Stamps. I stamped it using green ink and cut it out using a Spellbinders oval die. This was adhered to the fancy Ellentina die. The white background was embossed using a distressed stripe embossing folder. The edges were sponged using brown ink and then layered on a green card base. A Tim Holtz punch was used for the greenery and a paper poinsettia was added at the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed Christmas!

Challenges entered:

Love To Scrap:  Season's Greetings
Time Out #125:  Celebrate

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely card April. Such pretty embellishments. Merry Christmas!

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, April! So elegant and nostalgic! hugs, de

Conniecrafter said...

Great stamp, love that die to frame it with all it's swirls and the branches with the flowers is a lovely touch!

sandie said...

what an elegant card. I love the textured background and the elegant frame surrounding the image. Thank you for joining Time Out

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's December "Season's Greetings" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Jill V said...

Very pretty - I love all the layers and the distressed look of your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Blog Archive