Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 11, 2019

Patterned Paper Series #3

Happy Valentine's Day! Welcome back to my patterned paper series. On my card today I used some punches and dies to cut hearts from patterned paper scraps.



I arranged the hearts across the card. The cute cat stamp is from Penny Black and it was colored using Tombow markers. The saying was computer generated. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Challenges entered: 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #23 - Critter
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  February 2019  
Double D Challenge:  Hearts
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes


10 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card and a great way to use scraps if you have them! Thanks so much for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

aussie aNNie said...

So cute. LOVE what you have created for our fabulous challenge of HEARTS at this time of LOVE. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges


Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute, I love the little hearts arranged on a diagonal. The image is cute, as is the sentiment. Great use for scraps!

Bunny said...

I love the cute cat. It's a cute card, too. [Bunny]`

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the little cat strutting his stuff in the flurry of paper pieces hearts! Too cute!

Darlene said...

OMG too cute! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Conniecrafter said...

that is way too cute, great way to use up your scraps with the hearts, like the different patterns

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, that cute kitty just makes me smile. Wonderful design here!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Month of Hearts Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Cheryl Morgan said...

This made me smile, sooooo cute. thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Blog Archive