Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 2, 2019

Many Thanks

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing an easy way to use this Friends Are Flowers stamp from Just For Fun Stamps, without having to color a lot. Sometimes I do not want to spend the time to color every detail!



I used the smoosh technique to add Distress ink colors to the background. I stamped over the colors and brought out some of the flowers using my Spectrum Noir glitter markers. Sequins were added to the centers of the large flowers. The saying is from the Sentiments 3 unmounted sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

ModSquad:  All That Sparkles
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Bright And Cheerful


4 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful colors and flowers. Lovely card. [Bunny]

Wendy Bellino said...

CAS and beautiful color palette!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute! The extra color from the glitter markers is so clever. Nice work!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Absolutely lovely card! That is a wonderful and bright background!

Blog Archive