Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 23, 2019

Patterned Paper #18

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am back with another way to use those paper scraps that we all have laying around.



I cut strips of scrap paper and used them for a background. I stamped the car right on top of the layers, filling in some areas with a marker. The car stamp is a Tim Holtz stamp and the saying is from Just For Fun Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Get out those scraps and see what you can do with them today.  I hope you have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  September 2019

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Great way to use your scraps. Love the masculine card. [Bunny]``

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an awesome masculine card from these scraps, April! Nicely done!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A great masculine card. I love the little gears at the top. Those paper scraps work really well. I do like this series!

Conniecrafter said...

The patterns are perfect for a masculine card, gears are a great touch with it!

Julie said...

great card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T

Mrs A. said...

Hello April, I have sent you a private email regards your win on my challenge. Hugs Mrs A. Butterfly Challenge.

Sue said...

An awesome card, April. The scraps are perfect for the vintage vehicle and very smart looking too. Love it.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive