Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 14, 2019

Time To Celebrate

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a card that I made for a couple of challenges. As usual I am in need of birthday cards so I made a birthday card using a stamp from the Penny Black stamp set called Time To Celebrate.



I made the background using a splattered dot stencil and light blue ink. The frame is a Spellbinder die. I colored the image using alcohol markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a good day!

Challenges entered:

My Favorite Things:  Color Challenge 127
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute is this little cat being carried away with the balloons! Such a sweet card April!

Sue said...

Hi April, what a fun card. Love the spattered background, and those Penny Black critters are always so cute. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and fun!

Helen said...

So cute - love the bold fun colours!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive