Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 11, 2019

Patterned Paper #21

Hi! I hope you are having a good day. I am back again with some cards I made using up those patterned paper scraps I have everywhere! I was a glutton for punishment using this leaf die to inlay all these tiny pieces! I love using this leaf die from Gina Marie, so once I started I was on a roll as you can see.





Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope this has given you some ideas on how you might use up those paper scraps. Have a lovely day!




3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are great! That is a pretty leaf die and all the work with the tiny pieces paid off because they look quite elegant!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great idea, April. Thanks for sharing!

Conniecrafter said...

that is a cool die but i don't know if I would have that patience, these are so pretty!

Blog Archive